The ISA is delighted to be participating to the French Nutrition Day (JFN – Journées Francophones de Nutrition) this year from 27th to 29th November in Rennes, France. On this occasion, the ISA will host an information booth and take the opportunity to answer your questions on low/no calorie sweeteners as well as to share ISA scientific resources for healthcare professionals which include latest research around low/no calorie sweeteners and related topics.
Visit us at the ISA booth and don’t miss the opportunity to also receive our materials developed in support for awareness days, including the latest campaign for World Diabetes Day 2019. Your feedback counts, so we also invite you to participate in our new short survey to share your scientific interests and views in relation to low/no calorie sweeteners. By filling in the survey, you will automatically enter a prize draw to win a smart watch to help you track your heart rate, sleep, activity and overall fitness level.
The JFN 2019 are taking place for the first time in Rennes, and are organised jointly by the French Nutrition Society (SFN – Société Française de Nutrition) and the Francophone Society of Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism (SFNCM – Société Francophone Nutrition Clinique et Métabolisme).
This conference is also bringing together key nutrition-related organisations including:
- the French Association of the Dietitians Nutritionists (AFDN – Association Française des Diététiciens-Nutritionnistes)
- the French Association for the Study and Research on Obesity (AFERO – Association Française de l’Etude et de la Recherche sur l’Obésité)
- the College of Nutrition Teachers (CEN – Collège des Enseignants de Nutrition)
- the Centres of Research in Human Nutrition (CRNH – Centres de Recherche en Nutrition Humaine)
- the National Federation of Medical Associations of Nutrition (FNAMN – Fédération Nationale des Associations Médicales de Nutrition)
- the Francophone Group of Hepato-Gastroenterology and Pediatric Nutrition (GFHGNP – Groupe Francophone d’Hépato-Gastroentérologie et Nutrition Pédiatriques)
- the Francophone Group of Improved post-Surgery Reeducation (GRACE – Groupe francophone de Réhabilitation Améliorée après Chirurgie)
- the New French Society of Atherosclerosis (NSFA – Nouvelle Société Française d’Athérosclérose)
- the French Society of Anaesthesia and Intensive care (SFAR – Société Française d’Anesthésie et de Réanimation)
- the French Intensive Care Society (SRLF – Société Française de Réanimation de Langue Française)
- and the Society of Physiology (SP – Société de Physiologie)
Aiming to cover all nutrition disciplines and related scientific developments, from animal nutrition to social sciences, from nutrition of the newborn to the elderly people, this conference is bringing together all nutrition professionals, including academics, doctors, dietitians, nurses, food industry, etc, and promises to allow for insightful and thought-provoking conversations, presentations and sessions. More information about the JFN is available by clicking here.
We look forward to welcoming you all at the ISA information booth at the JFN 2019 exhibition area during the whole duration of the congress, to answer any question you might have in relation to low/no calorie sweeteners’ use, benefits and role in the diet.